Apple has a myriad of benefits, not only for health, but also for the beauty of hair.
Apples have fiber Pyrus Malus is often used as a complementary ingredient in hair care products.
5 Photos Gallery of: More Shiny Hair with Apples
Fiber is also found in apple cider vinegar to remove the dirt from the scalp.
Apple cider vinegar is nutritious balance the pH levels in hair and produce a more lustrous, softer, and easier to handle.
More Shiny Hair with Apples
To feel the benefits of apples for hair, try the following concoction.
How to make:
1. Grate the apple, filtered, and then take as much as a tablespoon of water.
2. Squeeze a lemon, take the water as much as two tablespoons.
3. Mix the juice of apples and lemon into a bowl, stir until smooth.
4. Wash with shampoo and conditioner, then apply a mixture of apple and lemon water to the surface of the hair.
5. Massage gently, then let sit for 1-2 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly.